Thursday, October 18, 2007

Drinking Lukewarm Cider

No bold titles today, I'm tired and lusting after my covers.

I've been drawing more. It's weird. It's not to say I dislike art, but when I start gettin' on the doodle-train, I tend to lock myself in a private cabin. Writing is a good escape, that it is. I am currently working on Granado Espada fan-art to catch myself some elusive Divine Angel Wings, seeing that writing nor luck in random draftings will bring me their +5% Movespeed +5% Attack goodness. My chances of winning are extraordinarily slim, seeing that other more worthy entries have shown their faces. Just go and see for yourself, then look at my age-old art posts.

However, I am looking to petition that some of the writers start getting some recognition on the weekly spotlight. Blogging doesn't count as writing and having a role-play event once in a blue moon doesn't do justice to the people posting stories in the fan-fiction thread. At the moment, there is absolutely no incentive to write literary pieces of art. That should change.

My girlfriend's friend is an extension of my girlfriend's will, so I've decided to refer to both of them as a single individual. Of course, they also live together, leaving me to wonder what the hell is goin' on. Wink wink. I've been happier because of her, but also a bit more serious toward marketable skills such as graphic design or plain doodlin' to pay for dinner one romantic night.

Boggled about the title? It has some relevance. I am indeed drinking lukewarm cider as I write this, or rather, looking at my cup and wishing there was more liquid in it. I will read more and work on my sidewinder analysis once I get out of this. . . weird drawing phase.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the OLED, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://oled-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.