Monday, January 26, 2009

Alright. I'm back (In GE, of course.)

With the Zeia coming out and Ania completely consuming my futa-licious fantasies, I've returned to Granado Espada, and by association, returned to blogging as well.

Unfortunately, after 6 months of stagnating, I'm well behind the curve. The only thing that's going for me is 70,000 G-points, 9,000,000 vis and a semi-active faction with 4 other awesome members. It's like being a n00b all over again, except I'm a n00b that maintains protection fields.

Also, a nod to Ninemoons, the most successful GE blogger in the history of GE. She's throwing in the towel, which is completely understandible. She'll be missed by all the sensible people in GE, that's for sure.

In any case, I made some promises on this blog. Hah, yeah, they're dead. No sexy-sidewinder analysis. But I'll try, to the best of my ability, to get more than one reader per month on this blog.

No comments: