Wednesday, September 12, 2007

MTG - I am devoted to Faeries.

The recent Faerie Spellmesser report has pushed me in the direction of Faerie building for standard tribal. It's a semi-solid counter spell with some very decent recycle value. Already built into the block is Familiar's Trickery ((UU + Return a creature you control to its owner's hand, counter target spell)) You can also push for a late-game counter/card advantage with Xth Edition's Sunken Hope while keeping pressure on your opponent's creature game.

I want to play a variant of aggro-control. I've always liked slapping down Draining Whelk on my opposition and establish dominion without stretching a game for too long, so the 'new' face of faeries is really exciting for me as a Magic player. I'll be collecting all the essential Faeries like Cloud Sprites and Cloudseeders, heh.

No comments: